Precision mechanical workshop
Thanks to our remarkable experience acquired in more than 40 years, to our technical skills, to our dynamism and flexibility, we are able to meet all our customers' needs.
EXPERIENCE AND SPECIALISATION
IN HIGH PRECISION MACHINING
Realizations of parts of wear for centrifugal compressors
High-quality spare parts
constant warehouse supply
- High-quality spare parts
- Components for centrifugal compressors
- Parts of wear for centrifugal compressors
- Rings, sleeves, bushings and turned components
We are “free-pass” supplier of leader international companies in Oil & Gas Industry.
Production process control
We use a program that Check and document the production process and keep the performance indicator configurable for full adherence to the principles of Lean Production. It is able to support all logistical aspects of production, traceability with its management of lots and serial numbers, provides support for every production activity in processing, heat and surface treatment and assembly plants.
Testing and packaging
We follow the production process from A to Z, going to test the finished product, using two DEA Mitutoyo measuring machines as well as laboratory instruments submit to regular calibration and operating, finally, a vacuum packaging that will allow the product to be stored in order to ensure quality and operation.
In our precision mechanical workshop the parts are manufactured according to customer’s drawings and, if required, supplied with Compliance certificate, which includes:
- material certificate
- certificate for surface treatments
- non-destructive checks
- ultrasound checks
The materials of the Falsetti warehouse
- Basic materials as AISI 420, AISI 410 e AISI 316
- Stainless steel: AISI series, Duplex, Superduplex
- Steel: Nitronic 50, Nitronic 60 Steel: Incoloy series, Alloy series
- Structural steels Quenched and tempered steels
- Bronze alloys Aluminium alloys Anticorodal
- Cast iron
- Centrifuged tubes
- Super Alloys with diameters up to 400mm